They might just the be best kind of people out there.
Foodies have great personalities
- Foodies are optimistic: We wake up thankful for a new day that is filled with opportunities for great food.
- Foodies have great attitudes: We know that any social situation can be conquered with the help of a good snack.
- Foodies embrace change: There’s a possibility of a good restaurant close by…especially if you’re in Vancouver.
- Foodies are emotionally stable: We still have good days and bad days, but we know who we are and what makes us happy.
Foodies are advantageous travel buddies
- Foodies love to travel! Show us some food photography from where you’re hoping to visit and we’ll be packing our bags.
- Foodies are very organized travellers: We’ll study the destination and create a daily itinerary that may revolve around restaurants and cafes. If a tourist attraction happens to be close by, that’s great, too!
- Foodies are excellent travel companions: The snacks we pack put airplane food to shame.
- Foodies are a simple people:
Q: “What can I bring you from my trip?”
A: “Just send us lots of food photos.”
Foodies are the best kind of friends
- It’s easy to plan a party for a Foodie: Potlucks, cooking parties, baking parties, recipe-clubs, and Food Network marathons are our idea of a smashing good time.
- Striking a conversation with a foodie is no problem:
“Have you been to this restaurant before?” or
“I ate this the other day…” or
“I had this for breakfast…”
(engaging conversation ensues)
- Gift-giving to a Foodie is an absolute joy: Big or small, sweet or savoury, we’ll be over-the-moon every time. The Foodie industry is also booming, so there’s a whole breadth of options for Foodie gift ideas (like a Vancouver Foodie Tours Gift Certificate)!
Foodies are assets in the workplace
- Foodies are highly-motivated employees: Just use food as a reward for good work.
- Foodies are perseverant through tough situations: They have food to fuel them during challenging tasks.
- Foodies are assets to any team: Before the project begins, they’ve already planned the food to bring to team meetings and finalized the details on where the wrap-up party will take place.
Not convinced? Join us for a Foodie Tour – we’d love to show you around!