Believe it or not, it’s the final week of our 10-Part Vancouver food blog series on Granville Island! To celebrate the milestone and to THANK YOU for supporting us along the journey, we teamed up with some of the incredible people of Granville Island to create one incredible prize package!
A Day on Granville Island – Prize Package
- TWO tickets to Vancouver Foodie Tours’ Granville Island Market Tour, an official Canadian Signature Experience! ($98 value)
- TWO Market Dinner vouchers from Edible Canada at the Market and a $40 Gift Certificate to the Retail Store at Edible Canada ($200 value)
- TWO tickets to a show at the Arts Club Theatre on Granville Island ($108 value)
- TWO vouchers for a 1-hr paddleboard or kayak rental from Ecomarine Paddlesport Centres on Granville Island ($88 value)
- And finally, a $25 Gift Certificate to Kids Market, so you can keep the little ones happy!
Total prize value: $518
As we’ve discovered over the last 10 weeks, “a day on Granville Island” can mean so many things. There are so many things to do on Granville Island and it’s home to some of the best places to eat in Vancouver. But, we think this prize package will surely be a day to remember! How do you enter to win?
How to Enter:
1) Like our Facebook Page
2) Comment on the contest post with something you learned from our Granville Island Vancouver food blog series!
Winner winner, Granville Island Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner!
Winners will be announced via our Vancouver Foodie Tours eNewsletter (feel free to sign up) and on the Facebook Page in 3 short weeks! Wednesday, July 30th will be the big day 🙂
Thanks for the love, and best of luck!
Quick Links to our 10-Part Granville Island Vancouver food blog series:
Week 1: Sharing the Spotlight at Granville Island
Week 2: This Summer, Everything will be Different
Week 4: What Would a Seagull See on Granville Island?
Week 5: About the Granville Island Public Market
Week 6: Meat Your Match at Oyama Sausage Company
Week 7: Sake: Cold or Hot, Sip or Sweet?
Week 9: Inside Net Loft at Granville Island
Week 10:….That’s today’s post!